Transcripts & Student Records

Parents of students under the age of 18 and individuals over 18 have the right to inspect and request official student records. Building principals can provide parents and guardians with information about how they can inspect student records.

Current ĤƵ High School Students

Current LHS students can request their transcripts in the counseling office at ĤƵ High School.  

ĤƵ Graduates & Former Students

Graduates and former students must request their transcripts, or any of their official records, in writing using one of our ĤƵ transcripts request forms. The ĤƵ CSD  Registration/Student Services office will complete these requests.

  • To Have a Transcript Sent to a College or Employer

The  or in person by appointment only at the ĤƵ CSD Student Records/Registration (195 Blackberry Road ĤƵ, NY 13090). Requests by fax can be sent to (315) 622-7195 or via e-mail to   

  • To Have a Transcript Sent to Your ĤƵ

In order to have a transcript sent to your home address, our office must receive a written request that has been notarized (download the form here).

If you submit a request form, your transcript will be sent directly to the location you have listed (ie the college/university listed, or to your employer. 
Transcript requests will be processed within five business days.  

Questions? Please contact the Student Registration/Records Office at 315 622-7193